The module is called Mindshift.SC.AutoPublish and is now available in the Sitecore Shared Source here:
It has been added to Github as part of the larger Mindshift.SC project here.
(note: this also contains the AdoLogger previously discussed on this blog)
The latest release can be found in the Releases folder here:
InstallationTo install, simply install the update package via Sitecore's Update Installation Wizard.
UsageOnce installed, you can create new Publish Schedules under the following path:
/sitecore/system/Modules/Mindshift SC/Auto Publish/Publish Schedules
Each Publish Schedule contains the following fields:
- Frequency - this defines how often the publish should run: Daily, Hourly, Monthly, Once, Weekly.
Based on the selected Frequency, one one or more of the following options become available:
- Specific Date And Time
- Day of the Month
- Day of the Week
- Time of the Day
- Days of the Week
The following fields are available for all frequencies:
- Schedule Start Date and Schedule End Date - the schedule will only be active within these two dates. Both are optional.
- Root Path - the path which will be published
- Include Children - when selected, all children will also be published. If not selected, then it will only publish the root item.
- Publishing Targets - the Sitecore targets with which to publish. Important: this is required. If need to select at least one.
- Enabled - uncheck this to disable to Publish Scehdule completely, regardless of any other setting.
- Languages - the specific languages to publish. This defaults to "en" if there are no entries.