The module is called Mindshift.SC.AutoPublish and is now available in the Sitecore Shared Source here:
It has been added to Github as part of the larger Mindshift.SC project here.
(note: this also contains the AdoLogger previously discussed on this blog)
The latest release can be found in the Releases folder here:
InstallationTo install, simply install the update package via Sitecore's Update Installation Wizard.
UsageOnce installed, you can create new Publish Schedules under the following path:
/sitecore/system/Modules/Mindshift SC/Auto Publish/Publish Schedules
Each Publish Schedule contains the following fields:
- Frequency - this defines how often the publish should run: Daily, Hourly, Monthly, Once, Weekly.
Based on the selected Frequency, one one or more of the following options become available:
- Specific Date And Time
- Day of the Month
- Day of the Week
- Time of the Day
- Days of the Week
The following fields are available for all frequencies:
- Schedule Start Date and Schedule End Date - the schedule will only be active within these two dates. Both are optional.
- Root Path - the path which will be published
- Include Children - when selected, all children will also be published. If not selected, then it will only publish the root item.
- Publishing Targets - the Sitecore targets with which to publish. Important: this is required. If need to select at least one.
- Enabled - uncheck this to disable to Publish Scehdule completely, regardless of any other setting.
- Languages - the specific languages to publish. This defaults to "en" if there are no entries.
We provide rental services for Air conditioning for summer
and Oil heater for winter
for more information contact us